1. Money Management. Make sure you start with a set bankroll, lets say its $100. You never want to withdraw any more than that. Bet very small when you start and slowly build your bankroll as your gradually increase your bets as your bankroll builds.
2. Focus. Never play roulette at the casino on a busy friday or saturday night. Never play when your too tired or had been drinking. You need to focus when your playing roulette, especially when your playing a roulette system.
3. Use a roulette system. This should go without saying. Its always best to use a roulette system such as the VIP Roulette System or the Diablo Roulette System. This will provide you with instructions for how to play and win at roulette.
4. Dont Get Greedy. Patience is key here. If you start winning, dont start increasing your bets dramatically when a system does not call for that. Stick to the system and bet only when you should. Dont bet more than you can afford to lose.
5. And finally.....Make sure you play the VIP Roulette System